Trinity United Church is located centrally in the town of Beamsville and is committed to being at the centre of the community’s life. Our facilities are available to groups and activities that strengthen the life and health of the community. The Trinity Campus consists of three buildings, an expansive front lawn and a parking lot behind the buildings.
Trinity United Church consists of a newly renovated, air conditioned, accessible, sanctuary with a seating capacity of 200. It has a beautiful centre aisle and a chancel area with movable chairs, electronic organ and piano. Also on the main level is a comfortable lounge with a seating capacity of approximately 30 and a small kitchenette. The lower level has a large hall with seating capacity of approximately 150 and a modern fully equipped kitchen. The washrooms on the lower level are wheelchair accessible. An elevator connects the two floors.
To book or rent either facility
- call the church office at (905) 563-4943
- visit the church office Monday – Friday between 9 am and 1 pm (summers Tuesday – Friday between 9 am – 12 pm)
- email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you will be asked to fill out an application form which will be reviewed by the Church Use Committee
- the rental fee will be determined depending on the number of people involved and the nature of the event